Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Trip

Last weekend, Marc and I flew out to Arkansas to visit his fabulous friends Toby and Natasha. I had not met them before, although Natasha and I had been facebook friends and hit it off as we shared our love of broadway musicals and Buffy.

Marc and I had a wonderful time with Toby, Natasha and their kids and we can't wait to visit again very soon. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of us together, but I know Natasha did - so e-mail them to me soon, please! :-)

As we flew into Arkansas, I was very interested in how the landscape looked. It reminded me of a patchwork quilt.




2 comments:

Kate said...

I didn't know you went to my home state. What part of AR?

McD said...

We flew into Little Rock, but our friends live in Vilonia. We did eat in Conway - home of Kris Allen, the new American Idol!