Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We Built Bears

I had a meeting in Atlanta this morning, so after it was finished I went over to Douglasville and met my nephews at the local mall for lunch and some bear building. We had a great time together, and I am pleased to introduce the two newest members of the McDonald family:

Police Bear McDonald

Spidey Bear McDonald

Huddy knew exactly what he wanted - he is really into Spiderman now. He almost changed his mind when he saw the police bear clothes, though. But it all worked out when Bowen chose that outfit. Hudson and Bowen were so excited about the new bears - can you tell?


I wish Douglasville and Athens were closer together so we could do this more often!

2 comments:

Mommy's 3 Little Monkeys said...

Great pictures Auntie Mary!

Anne Thompson said...

I did NOT know that Police Bear McDonald had BOOTS! How great!