Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Really? With Marc and Mary

Last Friday was so busy, between the parade and the comedy and the friends in town and the work. So I went home early from work to spend some times with the doggies. When it was time to leave, I decided instead of putting Lullabelle in her crate, I would leave her in our bedroom. Because we were going to be coming home very late and Lullabelle would just get in the bed and sleep, right? We've left her out for an hour here and there when we aren't home and she's been so good lately. She won't do anything destructive, right?

WRONG.

She ate my plants. ALL OF THEM. The leaves, the stems, the roots! All that was left was the dirt. Really Lullabelle?


And then she threw up ALL OVER THE BEDROOM CARPET. So at 2am I was steam cleaning the carpet. Really Lullabelle? Really?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my word!!! Doggie puke...BLECH!!!