Friday, March 19, 2010

17 Weeks

I am 17 weeks pregnant today, and I don't fit into almost anything I own. I had on slacks, a button down and a jacket at work yesterday and I looked like a sausage. When it comes to work clothes, I have one suit that still fits and two dresses that will work with a cardigan or sweater of some sort. And the maternity clothes I have right now are too big. They will fit eventually, just not now. I'm at a weird in between stage. I guess I need to find a few skirts and pants with stretchy waistbands that I can wear for the next month or so.

And I may be entering the nesting phase, because I hate my house and everything in it. I alternate between wanting to get rid of all our stuff and moving to a new house. And then sometimes I want to do both!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is an uncomfortable stage. The stage where you just want to scream out, "I'M PREGNANT, NOT BLOATED!" I do remember having a lot of energy then, however....energy to nest and clean or....MOVE. ;o)