Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crazy 'Bout a Sharp Dressed Man

Four days after we arrived at the hospital - on Charlie's actual due date - we went home.



His Grandma Dot had found a beautiful going home outfit and made a bonnet to match. Miss Betty provided some lovely little blue crocheted socks.



And Aunt Susan made a white seersucker blanket with beautiful crocheted edges that used some of Grandma Lorene's thread.


Charlie is a lucky boy to have so many people help him look so good. And we are lucky to have the chance to dress him!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh how sweet!!! The blanket looks so cozy....maybe it will be his special lovey! (I'm totally living through you right now, you know that, don't you?!) I keep checking the blog for more squishy-ness.

McD said...

And I will continue to add more squishyness :-)

Christy said...

Mary,
He is simply beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet him and love him up:-) I would love a copy of the last photo to show off. Love ya'll!

Mommy's 3 Little Monkeys said...

All I want to do is cuddle this sweet baby boy. Those cheeks!