Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

And boy, do we have a lot to be thankful for this year!  And this year, we once again celebrated all the good in our lives by gathering with our family at my aunt's home in Macon.  Marc's parents joined us this year to make it a special first Thanksgiving for Charlie.
  
Charlie was all decked out in his turkey day finest to celebrate his first thanksgiving.

What you don't see is the Gobble, gobble on the bottom of the sock.  SO cute!

The cousins all played together - even on the Nintendo DS.

 And since my birthday was two days later, it was most appropriate to celebrate me!

Grandma Dot and Papa Kirby love it when all the grandboys get together.

And just an aside - what is Bowen doing? I only noticed as I was posting, not when I took the picture. 
 And it isn't Thanksgiving in Macon without lots and lots of family pictures - here are a few

Charlie and his grandparents

The McDonalds

When the sisters get together, they don't stop laughing.
 But, of course, Charlie was the star of the day.  And, along with the doggies, for what we are most thankful!

No comments: