Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Animal Kingdom - Safari


I had a mommy fail at Animal Kingdom.  I got us fast pass tickets that were to be used during the daily parade, thinking Charlie would have no interest in the parade. Boy, was I wrong.  As we walked to the Animal Safari, Charlie was very taken with the parade and all the Disney characters that were in it.  When we turned away from the parade Charlie twisted himself around in the stroller to keep watching. And then when he could no longer see he wailed, "Minnie! I need Minnnnnnnnnie!"

Lucky for us, he loved the Safari and forgot about the parade. Unfortunately Rosie was tired, hungry and didn't care at all about the animals all around us. She cried for almost the entire ride.  And another fail, I had left her paci in the stroller. At some point I had to turn the camera over to Marc so I could try and soothe Rosie.  Lucky for all of us, Marc can hold a toddler, narrate a safari and snaps some pictures all at the same time.

Hippo!










Giraffe
Watching the alligators

Some sort of bull maybe?  Rosie was wailing and I missed the narration on this one.


Elephants

Flamingos!  My favorite


A cheetah resting on the rocks




The Lion






No comments: