Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tidbits

Charlie gets so excited when we see Cindarella's Castle at the beginning of a Disney movie.  He yells, "That's where I'm going in January!!! To Mickey's house!!!"  He is very specific that the Castle is Mickey's house, not Cindarella's.

Charlie will hold up an item, toy, clothing and ask, "Who gives this to me on my birthday?"  Everything, to Charlie, was a birthday gift.  It is hard to convince him otherwise.

And in a discussion of birthdays, Charlie told me he would get me cupcakes and flowers for my birthday.  Cupcakes so he can eat one and pretty flowers for my hair.  My heart melted.

Lately, Charlie has been telling us that he will drive a blue car.  Yesterday, he saw a dog in the back of a truck and that has changed to a blue truck.  "I need to drive a blue truck with my doggie in the back."

No comments: