Thursday, May 29, 2014

Charlie's First Trip to the Dentist

On April 28, Charlie had his first dentist appointment.  I had one right before him, so he could see what would happen.  Charlie was really more interested in watching Little Einsteins on my computer than watching my teeth get cleaned, but some of it must have sunk in because he was cool and calm when it was his turn.
 
 





 
Charlie was amazing!  He did all that the hygienist asked him to do and was never upset.  And now he wants to floss his teeth every night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a good thing you had Charlie around when you were getting your teeth cleaned. I think that helped him to be more familiar with the dental process. I'm certain that was the reason he breezed through his first dental appointment. That must've been a nice surprise. Good job to the both of you! :)

Ted Grimmer @ Cody Dental Group