Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GMOA Family Day

On May 17, the Georgia Museum of Art had a Family Day.  Charlie had a soccer game so Rosie and I went over after her gymnastics lesson.  I had packed her clothes to change into, but she insisted on keeping her leotard and hoodie on. 

We walked around the exhibits.  There is one currently up that are pencil sketches, and she wasn't very taken with them.  But when we exited and she saw color paintings, she let out a loud, "Ahhhhhh."  It was adorable and I heard several people chuckle. 

She asked me about babies so we specifically looked at paintings with babies in them and Rosie was very into it.  I think I need to take her to more museums!

Then we went to the classroom and created an art piece using a picture of us.

 


And here is the final result:



We were then going to see Charlie's soccer game, but Art was clearly exhausting.


No comments: