Friday, September 19, 2014

Four Years, Three Weeks, Four Days

Charlie had his four year check up yesterday, and it was his first visit with his new doctor in Maryland.  She seems very nice, but she's just not Dr. Baker, who have cared for my babies since birth.

He is still really tall - 42.5 inches - and is in the 90th percentile.  He weighs a little more than 38 pounds, which puts him in the 68th percentile.  That surprises me, because he is so skinny.  I expected his percentile to me much lower.

He did get some vaccinations - three shots.  Poor boy asked us all repeatedly not to have shots and was not a happy boy at the end of the visit.  He was screaming and crying, and after the second shot he started shouting," I'm good now, Guys!  I'm good now, Guys!"  Which made me laugh a little.  I know, bad mommy.

No comments: