Sunday, March 20, 2016

So Much Laundry

I typically spend my weekends doing laundry.  It's not all I do, but I spend a good chunk of time washing, drying, folding and ironing clothes.  The weekends drive Marc crazy, because our bathroom is littered with piles of sorted clothing.   This weekend, I didn't get all the laundry done.  But I:

Took Rosie to gymnastics.  I watched her tuble and jump and waved everytime she yelled, "Mommy!" across the gym.

Watched Charlie test for his next karate belt. He now has his orange belt with a black stripe.

Played Star Wars matching game and Hello KittyUno with Charlie, Rosie and Charlie's friend Rinky.

Took Rosie to a friend's birthday party, met some of her friends' parents and watched her hug and play with her buddies.

Snuggled with my babies while we slept.

Watched PJ Masks and the Lion Guard.

Watched Charlie play in his last flag football game of the season, where he got tackle after tackle after tackle.

Cheered for Rosie as she practiced her ballet.

Went to Charlie's end-of-season pizza party, took pictures of the awards and watched Charlie be named Defensive MVP.

Held Rosie's foot and then Charlie's hand as they drifted off to sleep.

This weekend, the laundry could wait!

No comments: