Monday, January 12, 2009

Mamma Mia!


This weekend I traveled to Augusta to see my lovely friends and take in some Abba. My former colleague Betty recently had a birthday, and Connie and I wanted to take her to dinner and a show to celebrate. We learned that Betty already had tickets for the matinee performance, so Connie and I got tickets with the plan that we would sit in our separate seats and then join up for dinner after the show.

Only problem - we bought tickets for Saturday, and Betty's tickets were for Sunday.

Connie and I went to the show anyway and were filled with the joy that can only provided by the music of Abba, and then prepped Betty for her viewing the next day over drinks and dinner! We had a lovely evening and I am lucky to have such fabulous friends. I just wish I could move them to Athens!

No comments: