Monday, April 20, 2009

Party Animals

The McMottes have been out on the town for the past two Saturday nights. And I think I need a week to recover from one night. And I was the designated driver! I am getting old. . .

Last week, we headed to The Melting Point in Athens to check out The Highballs. They are fantastic! It was an evening of 80's hits - and the band even dressed the part. Marc couldn't really dance due to the back, but he was itchin' to get on the dance floor and do the Sprinkler. They will be back in May, and we are hoping to go and boogie down.


This past Saturday, we were joined by the Mireckis for the 20th annual Boybutante Ball. It is a fundraiser for AIDS Athens and a lot of the folks with whom Marc works are a part of the event.




I am always a little disappointed by Boybutante. If you are going to be in drag, go all out. Wax your back! Wax your chest! And shave the stubble, people!

Our dear friend Don, however, did a great job transforming into Gloria Manderbilt. He was quite elegant for a man in a wig :-)

1 comment:

Mommy's 3 Little Monkeys said...

Uh..I think he's prettier than I am. As always in your pictures, you're beautiful!