Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flowers in my Hair


Last week I was in San Francisco for a dinner that the President was hosting. It was a short trip, and I hope to go back with Marc and explore the city someday, becuse - other than an airport fiasco - I really enjoyed my time there.


The day of the dinner, I had a few free hours, so I hoped on a cable car and took it from one end of the city to the other. (That's the way to go, because the city is SO hilly, it would be tough to navigate on foot on by bicycle.) I hopped on near Union Square and took it down to Fisherman's Wharf where I had lunch. You know how there are hot dog vendors on the streets of NYC or Chicago? Well, in SF they have crab vendors. I was in shellfish heaven!


From there, I saw Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. I didn't have enough time to actually explore either place, but I got pictures!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh oh oh! I want to go to San Fransisco so badly!!!!