Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama Dot!

This is my 200th blog post. Yay me! But more important, today is my mama's 62 birthday. Yay Mama!


I came over to Hampton last night so I could spend the day with her (and get her a facebook page - friend her now!) Last night we went out for a birthday dinner at Red Lobster - yum! And my parents love me so much that we had to get some photos before we left for dinner.
Today Mama and I went shopping and then hung around the house. Here are some pictures she took of her beautiful garden.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aw...happy birthday to your mommy! Her yard is lovely! Hope she had a fabulous birthday.

Mommy's 3 Little Monkeys said...

Happy Belated Birtday to your Mama. Hope it was a wonderful one. Now I have to go....I have to go FB Friend her! :P