Thursday, December 31, 2009

So What Did Alec Receive?

It must be great to be a kid - there are so many fun gifts. Marc and I got Alec two books that he had requested - Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Evidently there are 4 in the series and Alec really likes them. (Yes, we are the relatives who get books. I know there are cooler things out there for a Christmas gift but I LOVE to read and make no apologies. There is nothing better than the gift of a good read!)

Alec also got this really cool coin sorter. I saw it at the store last week before we had our celebration and thought that it was neat. It can tell you exactly how much you have in the jar!

And he got this shirt. Alec is into tie dye. I hope he is also a University of Miami fan - it's the perfect shirt for a fan of that team.
And Alec's favorite gift of the night was from Marc's parents - a video game! Alec played it the rest of the night.

No comments: