Friday, February 19, 2010

13 Weeks

I am 13 weeks pregnant today. I had a rough weekend last week. I had to be in Atlanta for work and I was sicker than I had been in a while. The rest of this week has been okay nausea-wise, but I was more tired than I've been. I think it was because I worked all weekend and didn't really have any downtime.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday (pictures of the ultrasound to come!) and they drew seven vials of blood. SEVEN!! With that blood, my doctor will do a bunch of tests, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I'm 35, and while I don't feel that old, I know that age comes with increased risks of problems for Baby. So Marc and I will be on edge until we get the results sometime next week.

1 comment:

Christy said...

You and baby McMotte are in our prayers. We love you!