Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to the Grind

Today, I go back to work full time.  I can't believe that the time has gone by so fast.  I am so fortunate that I was able to work part time for almost four and a half months and spend all that time with my little man. And I know today I will cry several times.  I never thought I would want to stay home with a baby all day, but Charlie has just been so wonderful.

We had lined up a nanny to share with my co-worker, but the week before Christmas she fell through.  We are very lucky to have retired grandparents who are willing to come for a week at a time and care for Charlie while Marc and I investigate other options. So while I'll be at work, I know he is in very good hands.

And so as I go back to the office, my blog posting may happen a bit less. I will keep you updated on Charlie's events and adorableness, but it just won't be as often.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hope your first week back goes smoothly. I know Charlie is in good hands with Grandma but it's still a tough week for Mama. Good luck finding a nanny too.