Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun at the Waterpark

On our second day, Charlie, Grandma Dot and I met Aunt Nancy at the water park in St. Simons.  We also got to spend time with my cousins Christy and Lindsey and their boys Jesse and Hinson.  (Trey was at summer camp and missed all the fun)


I am not a big fan of a water park, and I had not visited the new park in SSI.  But I was pleasantly surprised at how nice Neptune Park is.


There is a pool with a gradual slant to it, and Charlie had a BLAST crawling into the water.  He has no fear and loves to splash around.




And it was such fun to see Christy and Jesse . . .


. . .and Hinson, too!


Swimming with Grandma


The activity area is nice and small but full of fun.  Jesse and Hinson had a great time.  I look forward to next year, when Charlie can really enjoy it.


No comments: