Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tidbits


Charlie wore Camouflage yesterday.  He kept saying, " I wearing flage.  You can't see me."
 
Since I have gone back to work, Rosie only wants to sleep if she is next to me.  In the bassinet or crib she fusses and whines and only sleeps about 30 minutes at a time.  But right next to me in bed?  Deep, peaceful sleep for hours. She actually slept for 8 hours last weekend! 

Charlie will run laps around the living room and then say, "I run so fast!"

When Charlie wants someone with him, he will say, "Mama come with us." or "Daddy come with us."  There is really no us, just Charlie.  He also likes to verbalize where everyone is.  "Mama come with us in the car.  Daddy in an hair-plane.  Grandma Dot at home with Papa Kirby.  Grandma Janice Papa Chuck at Florida."

Our evening routine is Charlie bath, read books, Rosie bath, nurse, parents collapse. Charlie really enjoys Rosie being there while we read. When they are laying in Bed Charlie will say, "Rosie hold my hand!"  and then will hold hers. And Charlie is starting to prefer more complex books, so we have started some Dr. Seuss.


No comments: