Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Reason #34572931 Why I Love (and Miss) Katherine Mirecki

This is waaaaaay late, but I really miss Katherine Mirecki and her husband Ed.  They moved to Tacoma from Athens almost a year ago and I still get teary when I think of her.  Ed has a great job out in the Pacific Northwest, but I am selfish and want them in Athens so they can go with us for pizza, play dress-up with Baby Rose and watch Charlie bounce on his new trampoline.

For my birthday, Katherine had one of my most favorite things sent to my office - a red velvet cake.  A yummy, delicious cake that I scarfed down.  (Hey, I'm nursing.  I need the calories!)

Katherine, please come back!! (Ed too!)

1 comment:

katherine said...

The tears are flowing! And the feeling is mutual! I miss you, Marc, Charlie and Rosie soooo very much! Reading your blog every day makes me feel a teeny tiny bit closer to you all! I promise a visit verrrry soon! I can't wait to pinch Rosie's cheeks and chase after sweet, BIG Charlie!!! And, of course, laugh and hug YOU, my dear friend!!
Sending tons and tons of love from the chilly PacNorthWest!