Monday, January 7, 2013

Rosie Update

In mid-November, sweet Rosie Nell got pink eye.  Of course she got it on a weekend so by the time Monday rolled around and Marc got her to the doctor, her eye was ugly.  But she acted like it didn't bother her a bit.


 Since I went back to work, Rosie wants to sleep with me at night.  She was so good about sleeping in her bassinette, but now she will cry and groan until I pick her up.  The second I lay her in bed Rosie stops, and she prefers to fall asleep with both her hands on my face. Looks like she needs Marc for her naps, too.


Or Grandma Dot


Here are the pictures I took on her six month birthday.  She was getting another pink-eye attack:





And if there are pictures, Charlie needs to be in them, too


Can you tell she adores her brother?

On December 12, Marc took Rosie in for her 6 month checkup.  She was 26.5 inches tall (75th percentile), 15pounds, one ounce (30th percentile) and her head measured 17 inches (75th percentile.) 


And on December 19, I noticed her bottom left tooth had broken through the gum. Rosie is chewing on EVERYTHING - and if she gets a finger she will hurt you with her little tooth. I am really sad that she is growing up and we won't have many more big gummy smiles. But at the same time, I am looking forward to toothy grins.


No comments: