Friday, July 19, 2013

Tidbits


Charlie passed gas. "Mama! I burped. I burped in my bottom!"

At bedtime, he got up twice saying that he had to poop, but nothing happened.  The last time he said, "My bottom's broken, Mama."

I was posing Charlie and Rosie with Marc and asked Charlie to smile and say cheese.  He dod, and so did Rosie, with a big grin on her face!  "Heeeeeseeeeeee!"

Lately Charlie has become concerned that he is going to fall out of the car.  So I have to lock the doors for him to feel safe.  he will say, "Mommy, Mommy I'm falling out!  Lock the doors! Don't let me fall!"  (He is in a car seat, too, and not going anywhere.)

When Marc is reading to Charlie at night and can't get a page to turn or two pages are stuck together, he will say, "Weelllll." And now Charlie has picked that up.  Whenever he is having a problem, like trying to get his arm in an armhole of a shirt, he will say it, but it sounds a lot more like Whale.  And it is a 2 syllable word.  "Whaaalllllleeeee."

Rosie is also saying Doggie when she sees Lullabelle.  And she is getting another tooth - her first lower left molar. 

No comments: