Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tidbits

I called Charlie a silly goose. He said, "I not a silly goose. I Charlie!"

There is a hotel chain that uses the song "We're Not Gonna Take It" in their commercial.  Charlie will watch it and then say, "Mama, they are not gonna take it."  And then last night a little while after the commercial aired I hears him singing, "We are not gonna take it.  No, no gonna take it."

Last week in the grocery store, I got a bag of the pre-sliced apples and went ahead and opened it so Charlie, who was sitting in the back of the shopping cart, could eat while we shopped.  The apples used to have a zipper bag openeing but don't anymore, and I was struggling to get it open.  I finally got my keys and used one to poke a hole in the bag and opened it from there.  Charlie looked at me and said, "Mama!  You are a superhero!"  It made me feel so good! Until moments later when I knocked Charlie in the head with the seat of the shopping cart and sent him into a crying fit.


No comments: