Sunday, August 25, 2013

Charlie's Three Year Questionnaire


These are his answers.  My comments are in parenthesis.
 
 
What's your name? Charlie Kirby LaMotte (Close)
 
What is your favorite food? A sandwich (Really?  He has maybe eaten 2 sandwichs that I know of.)

What food do you NOT like? I want more grapes
 
What is your favorite toy? It's a ball
 
What is your thing to wear? Cars shirt
 
Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world? Mama (Yay! But it may have helped that I was asking the questions.)
 
What is your favorite thing to play? A toy (Makes Sense)

 What is your favorite song? Bubble beard (This)
 
Where is your favorite place to eat? The pizza store (aka Mellow Mushroom)
 
Who is your best friend? Carter
 
What is your favorite part about you? My eyes.
 
Whats your favorite movie? Cars
 
What's your favorite color? Green like Mike (Mike from Monsters Inc)

What is your favorite book? Danny and the Dinosaur (And one of my least favorites.)

What do you like to take to bed with you? Mickey Mouse

What do you want to do when you grow up? Eat birthday cake (Don't we all!)
 
What is your favorite animal? A lion. ROOOAAARRR!

What is your favorite TV Show? Little Einsteins

1 comment:

Christy said...

Cute, cute, cute!
So, I just asked Jesse these questions...one of those things I've always wanted to do and just never did. When we were done he asked what I was going to do with them. I told him that I was going to type them up and put them in his 2nd grade book. He said, "But I don't everyone to read them. They might get hurt that I said someone else rather than them!" How sweet is that!