Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Flat Stanley Goes to Chicago

 Flat Stanley also went with me to the Big 10 Men's Basketball tournament in Chicago.  I stayed in the Palmer House Hilton, which was a beautiful place.  Check out the ceiling!


Since I was in Chicago, I had to get some deep dish pizza.


 Maryland had an event at the restaurant of a trustee to celebrate our first year in the Big 10 Conference. In the crowd were Athletic Director Kevin Anderson and Voice of Maryland Johnny Holliday.  They enjoyed meeting Flat Stanley.


 


One morning, Flat Stanley and I went to find The Bean.  It was really cool!


 

 
 

   
 I didn't stay for the entire tournament, but was fortunate to be able and attend several games.  I only saw Maryland win.  Go Terps!
 

  

  The next morning, we had a breakfast "tailgate" before that day's game.  Flat Stanley got to meet the Maryland cheerleaders and Testudo.


No comments: