Friday, July 17, 2015

What Lullabelle Ate

When Marc came home from Earth Day lunch with the kids, he found Lullabelle hiding in his closet upstairs.  He also found about 9 spots of doggie vomit and then sent me a picture of a pile of fabric asking me what it was.  I replied it was my new scarf that I had put on the ironing board to iron before I wore it.  His response? "Its not a scarf anymore."  Seems that Lullabelle had pulled my scarf off the ironing board, eaten parts of it and then thrown them up.  So we got the number of a good vet and got Lullabelle in the next morning.

  
You see this giraffe that Rosie is playing with? It was on my brother's Easter basket for years and had come out at our house this Easter and stayed.  Last I saw it was under the couch.



For some reason, Lullabelle ate it.  Swallowed it whole! There were no teeth marks when it was removed from Lullabelle's belly, along with the majority of my scarf.


We don't know why she ate it, Lullabelle isn't a dog that eats stuff. And she hasn't done anything like this since. 

No comments: