Friday, March 28, 2008

18 Hours in Boston

I have had an exhausted yet rewarding week, and it was topped off by a trip to Boston. Last night UGA had an event there, and since The Boss was present, I was too. I flew in at 4:00 pm yesterday and flew out at 10:00 am this morning. One of these days, I'd like to actually explore Boston. Both times I have been there, I have basically only seen the airport.

But the event went well, I had lots of face time with The Boss, and had some great seafood at Legal Seafood.  The resturant is coming to Atlanta soon, near the Georgia Aquarium. Evidentially Legal Seafood tends to be in close proxmitiy to aquariums - I wonder if the fish is fresh for a reason? :-)

And since it was cold and rainy in Beantown, here's a warm and pretty sunset in Monteverde, Costa Rica.




No comments: