Monday, March 10, 2008

Zip-Line Daredevils!



After we officially dedicated the Costa Rica campus, we went on a canopy zip-line tour. It was great, once I got over my fear of falling and dying. To start, we had to climb up these stairs, cross a very unstable bridge, hike far to much, but the pay off was worth it. There were 11 zip lines in the tour, each getting longer and faster. The last two we had to go in tandem, and Marc sang the OSU fight song at the top if his lungs as we crossed #10 together.





It was the coolest experience and the mountainous region of Costa Rica is just beautiful when viewed from the top.
Marc zipping across Costa Rica

3 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm sure that viewing the country from the zip lines is an experience that you won't ever forget. I don't think that I could have gotten over my fear of falling and dying long enough to do it:) Kudos to you for being a zip line daredevil! I can't wait to see more pics.

Jenny said...

Wowsers...you are brave.

McD said...

I was TERRIFIED at first. I am glad there were 11 zip lines, so I could slowly get comfortable and confident that I wasn't going to fall off!