Friday, April 16, 2010

21 Weeks

I am 21 weeks pregnant today. And man, do I have to pee. All. The. Time. The worst is at night. If I hold it, I am in pain. But if I get up and go, I am up for almost 2 hours tossing and turning trying to get back to snoozin'.

We have decided which room will be the baby's room, and I have cleaned out a lot of the junk we had in there. I've also cleaned out the garage, and am having a yard sale tomorrow. Marc and I had a lot of duplicate items (blenders, toasters, etc.) and we just stored them in one of those places. I also cleaned out our Christmas items and have a lot of lights and extra decorations for sale. There are still some boxes with china, pictures and knick knacks, and I just need to figure out where I will store them.

Years and years ago, I found a diaper bag at Marshalls or TJMaxx that I just loved. It was a black Nine West microfiber bag with a changing pad, bottle cooler, and a gingham check inside. I thought it was fabulous and just what I would want if I had a kid. So I bought it to give to someone as a baby shower gift. I remembered liking it so much that once I found out I was with child, I began doing extensive Internet searches for it, to no avail.

Well, as I was cleaning out the garage, I found it in a gift bag in a box of stuff. With a bag of diapers inside. I am SO excited!! We have our baby bag!!

But, if you invited me to a baby shower and I never gave you a gift, I am really sorry. I meant to give you the nicest baby bag ever.

No comments: