Sunday, April 11, 2010

Deep in the Heart of Georgia

Friday, I spent the day in South Georgia with my family - the best place to be! Everyone couldn't be there, and they missed out on some good times, great shrimp, sausage and crab legs, and a wonderful day talking, laughing and sitting outside watching kids play.

We, of course, had to take the obligatory cousin picture. And then our moms took the sister picture.

And Mama wanted a picture of the belly. It's getting big!

Lindsey and Chris joined us and brought baby Hinson. He is 8 weeks old and SO cute, and everyone fought over the chance to hold him. Hudson and Bowen wanted to know why Grandma wasn't paying attention to them. I was very happy I was able to make Hinson stop fussing for a while. It made me think I might be able to do this Mom thing.

1 comment:

Mommy's 3 Little Monkeys said...

Of course you'll be able to do the Mama thing. You're married right? Our husbands are the biggest babies of them all! LOL

You and your belly shot-beautiful!