Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Atchley Kavanaugh Wedding

Saturday, Marc and I attended the wedding of our friends Leslie and Mark. Leslie was a grad student in Marc's office and she and I are good friends. They now live in Austin, Texas but chose to get married in Athens.


Leslie was absolutely lovely, and we cleaned up pretty well, too.

We had a wonderful time at the wedding reception! One of our favorites, the Highballs, was the band and we had great food and friends. It was so much fun that Marc broke his chair! (And he was able to hold himself up and not fall into the cupcakes.)
Which was a good thing, because the cupcakes were delicious. I snuck one before the cake was cut (Sorry Les!) Baby needed a cupcake!


1 comment:

Les said...

Woo hoo for pictures! I will forgive the cupcake sneaking--plenty of the kiddos at the wedding did the same thing :). I am just glad Marc didn't fall into them.