Sunday, December 18, 2011

14 Weeks

I am 14 weeks pregnant today.  And officially in the second trimester.  So this nausea, vomiting, acne and exhaustion can leave anytime.  And I will welcome the energy burst and desire to clean whenever it decides to arrive.

I've got a cough again (that I caught from Marc that he caught from Charlie) but it isn't nearly as bad as it was 6 weeks or so ago.  After Charlie and Marc got the cough, they both developed an ear infection.  So far (knock on wood) I am ear infection free.

This week was an incredibly busy one for me.  I am planning a bowl trip while running two commencement ceremonies, planning a holiday party and sending holiday cards, in addition to the myriad of other things on my desk.  And that's all work stuff. I finally got our personal holiday cards and hope to send those next week.  You know, there was a time when I would have my cards ordered, addressed and stamped before Thanksgiving.  But all my distractions are totally worth it!

No comments: