Monday, December 26, 2011

15 Weeks

I was 15 weeks pregnant yesterday.  But since it was Christmas, I didn't have a chance to blog about it.  We had a busy but wonderful holiday - I hope yours was, too!.  Marc, Charlie and the girls went down to Pensacola on the 16th and I followed on the 21st.  We had a great time with the LaMotte clan, and then headed to Hampton on Christmas Eve.  We arrived at 12:45 am on Christmas Day and Charlie was WIRED!  In the past he has slept the entire way and then gone back to sleep once we arrived.  This year he slept for less than half the trip and when we got to my parents' house, he ran up and down the hall hollering at the top of his lungs.  He was excited for Christmas I guess! After two fabulous days with my parents, we are now back in Athens.

While in Pensacola, the nausea and vomiting was in full force.  And no amount of medicine seemed to help.  I was hoping that I would be feeling better by now and be able to gorge myself on holiday food, but had no such luck.  I looked back at 15 weeks with Charlie and the nausea was gone and my appetite was back, so I have hope that it will happen soon. It consumes far too much of my life now and probably makes me miserable to be around.  (Although I am sure that Marc would say I am an angel!)

No comments: