Sunday, February 5, 2012

21 Weeks

I am 21 weeks pregnant today.  And I have been vomit free for over two weeks!  (Knocking on wood. . .)  The cravings have been very strong this week and include cake, Indian lentils and naan, cake, ice cream, Mexican queso dip, cake, doughnuts with chocolate icing and cake. I am hungry quite often - making up for lost time, I guess.

Now that we know Baby is a girl, we've been testing out some names to see what we like.  All of them have a family connection, and we have it narrowed down to 4 or 5.  We may decide before she is born or may wait and look at her like we did with Charlie.

Marc had a gig at Greensboro College this week and is preparing to showcase at some conferences in March.  Hopefully we can get his name and his funniness out there and he can book a few more gigs.  Charlie's diaper rash has cleared up for the most part but he was bitten twice this week at school.  Everyone's teething!  He has also started pointing at things and saying, "This is?"  Or maybe he's been saying it and I didn't realize what he was asking.  But I am now answering.  About half the time he asks again and the other half he repeats me with confidence. 

CK: This is? 
Me: This is a truck. 
CK: TRUCK! 

CK: This is? 
Me: This is an Elephant. 
CK: This is? 
Me: This is an Elephant.  He has dots on his feet.
CK: DOT!

No comments: