Sunday, February 19, 2012

23 Weeks

I am 23 weeks pregnant today.  And I must have the second trimester energy surge, because I had an incredibly busy week, Charlie has decided 4:30 or 5:30am is a good time to wake up and am not about to drop.  I had two days where I could feel some growing and stretching in the belly and I have my full appetite. Although I do favor ice cream!

Charlie got his first 4 teeth when he was 6-7 months old, and then nothing for almost 9 months.  But in the past month, he has gotten 5 more, including 3 molars.  And this has made for a fussy, fussy little man.

Yesterday, Charlie went to his first Parent and Me class at a local gymnastics studio and he seemed to really like it.  There were two other kids in his class who also happen to be two little boys from his school class.  Charlie took to Coach Dave immediately, picked up pretty well on the activities and had fun jumping, running, tumbling, rolling and walking on a balance beam.

No comments: