Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm a Rock Star!

Sunday we braved the cold and joined our friends Ed and Katherine to watch the Green Bay game. They lived in Wisconson while Ed got his Masters degree and since their beloved Bears were out of the playoffs, they adopted Green Bay as their team this year. We had a great time watching the game and meeting their dogs Max and Wrigley.

Wrigley Mirecki

And while the company was great and the food was fabulous, the highlight of my evening was Guitar Hero! It was so much fun. And while I haven't run out to buy one yet, the game and the guitar are getting serious consideration. I was a little apprehensive at first. . .


What am I doing?!?

But it turned out that I loved it!

For those of you who aren't familiar, Guitar Hero uses a "guitar" rather than using a standard controller. The guitar is modeled after a black Gibson SG. and you play with five colored buttons and a strum bar. That's a poor discription, so you can see one here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gh-guitar-controllers.jpg.

Rock on!

No comments: