Friday, July 16, 2010

34 Weeks

I am 34 weeks pregnant today. I went to my regular ob this week and everything is right on track. I measured about 34 weeks and Baby had a heart beat of 147. And I've gained a total of 20 pounds. We have set a tentative date for the c-section, but need to confirm it with the hospital and make sure the schedule for that day is not already full.

I've moved the bassinet into the bedroom next to my side of the bed, which called for some rearranging of the dog beds. I want to get Sandy and Lullabelle used to the change before Baby arrives. So now instead of two dogs beds parallel to my side of the bed, one is parallel on my side near the foot of the bed and one perpendicular to it at the foot of the bed.

How is it going? Well, this might take a while. So far, no one will sleep on the dog bed at the foot of our bed, only on the dog bed next to my side. So the other dog wonders around a bit more. Which means I wake up more, because the Mom Spidey Sense hears movement and wants to make sure everyone is okay.

No comments: