Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Godfather

Last weekend, Marc's aunt and cousin threw a shower for Baby at the LaMotte home. It was a ladies shower, and it was so nice to see Marc's extended family (hi Janette!) and see and meet the friends of Marc's mom.

My mom took lots of pictures, against my will. I just really do not want pictures of me at this stage - I feel fat. It drives Marc crazy, but makes him laugh when Mama says "Smile!" I can say no to Marc, but not to Mama.


While the ladies showered, the men went to Buffalo Wild Wings. And after the shower was over, Marc got to come back and spend some quality time with his godson Aure.
Check out the happy boy, with his parents in the background.


And here in the background, we can see the future for Baby - video games.


Seriously, this is one boy that loves to smile, loves Marc and loves the camera!


No comments: