Thursday, July 8, 2010

3rd of July

This year, Mama and Daddy had a 4th of July party - but held it on the 3rd so more people could attend. I had so much fun that I didn't take any pictures (SO unlike me!). The ones below were "borrowed" from Mama and Aunt Esther.

My parents worked long and hard to get the house ready - even the flamingos had star-spangled bow ties.


And while Cheri and Michael weren't there, Cheri sent some festive centerpieces. We will use those well!


This picture must have been taken before everyone arrived, because I didn't see my parents sit down all day.


My cousins' kids has the BEST time. There was lots to play with and keep them occupied.


Boone had so much fun he fell asleep while playing.

During the party, there was a shower for me and Marc. All the ladies came in and we got some fabulous and much needed gifts.


Marc got into the gifts.



This is a quilt my mom made. Baby will love it!