Friday, July 30, 2010

36 Weeks

I am 36 weeks pregnant today. And since I am so far along, I am now at the doctor weekly.

Once again, everything is right on target. I measured 35.5 weeks, have normal blood pressure and gained 3 more pounds. (Although I went to the doctor right after lunch, so a pound of that may have been my Your Pie pizza.)

I am sleeping a little better, as I can now lay on my left side with no problems. I had been limited to my right side, because laying on the left caused the blood to rush to my head and made it hard to breathe. No idea why, but it was not a good feeling. But that has stopped and the past couple of nights I have slept for over 6 consecutive hours before the dancing baby on the full bladder woke me up.

And the dogs have adapted to the bassinet in the bedroom and the moving of the dog beds - mainly by on sleeping on the dog bed nearest to me and the other sleeping in the living room. But they are just sleeping and not getting into anything (and I knock on wood as I type) so it works well.

All of Baby's clothes are washed and sorted and in drawers. The changing table is together and stocked. The diaper genie is ready for business and the CD player has lullabies on deck. We are getting ready!