Sunday, January 1, 2012

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks pregnant today.  Happy New Year Y'all!

We think we have found one of the causes of my vomiting - onions!  So I am trying to avoid them, even in the seasoning of food.  I am still having problems with food odors but I am hoping that it will be better soon.

This week we gave Charlie a little more freedom by moving the gates and expanding Charlieland. For the past two days he has ignored all toys and run around the couch and up and down the hall.  He LOVES being around the dogs more.  Charlie will climb on top of Lullabelle and lay on her, which she loves.  And he will chase Sandy and try to pet her, which she tries to avoid.

On a scary/concerning note, Marc thinks Sandy may have had a seizure last night, just after the new year.  We are really hoping she was just in a deep sleep and with her arthritis she had a hard time getting up and moving around.

No comments: