Sunday, January 22, 2012

19 Weeks

I am 19 weeks pregnant today.  For a four-day week, this was a looooong one.  I had about a day and a half of vomiting everything I ate or drank - it started once I woke up and the anti-nausea pills didn't do a thing.  And it takes a lot out of me.  But I am feeling much better now.  I think maybe Baby was having a growth spurt and the hormones associated with the growth made me out of whack.

I've had to break out the maternity clothes this week.  I am finally looking like a pregnant lady and not just a girl with a gut wearing too-tight clothes.  It's interesting because I was able to make it 5 more weeks this time in my regular clothes than I did with Charlie.

Marc has come down with a cold that he can't seem to shake, and it is making him more worn out than normal.  But that hasn't stopped him from swimming a few laps, running a couple of miles or going to the gym.  Charlie's internal schedule has gotten a bit off kilter. Usually his first poop of the morning doesn't happen until around 9am but this week he has been waking up at 5:00 or 6:00am (instead of 7:00 or 8:00) in the morning with a dirty diaper.  Hopefully it will get back on track so he and Marc can get a little more rest!  (I'm up at that time anyway, but in the shower and getting dressed.)

No comments: