Sunday, January 29, 2012

20 Weeks

I am 20 weeks pregnant today.  Half way there! And it has gone much faster this time around.  I would think with all the vomit and the exhaustion, it would be dragging.  But I guess having a toddler makes all time speed by.

Charlie has suffered this week with another nasty rash on his booty.  No amount of diaper rash or jock itch cream stopped it, and Marc, I and the daycare workers had to deal with a little man screaming in pain any time we thought about changing him.  Marc did yeoman's work cleaning a little bottom on a boy who did want to sit down in a bathtub.  Thursday it looked better and then Friday, the skin broke and bled bringing on a whole new round of wailing.

Friday, as Charlie was screaming, I noticed he is getting another tooth - a molar this time!

No comments: