Sunday, May 13, 2012

35 Weeks

I am 35 weeks pregnant today.  And I am feeling much, much, much better.  I went to the doctor this week and despite the stomach bug I had last week, I gained 2 pounds.  But I have only gained 17 pounds overall.  The baby is measuring exactly as she should and getting what she needs, but I am probably not.  Hopefully I won't get sick again for the next 4 weeks and will be stronger when she arrives.

Last weekend we moved Charlie into a big boy bed.  It is the lower bunk of the bunk bed set Marc had as a child.  Charlie loves the bed, but wants someone to be in the bed with him when he goes to sleep or gets up at night.  Marc has helped me out tremendously by handling that all week.  And this weekend we began Operation Tough Love: Learn to Sleep By Yourself.  Saturday for his nap, Charlie fell asleep sitting up next to the door.  Marc and I couldn't help but laugh as we watched him, with his head nodding, on the monitor.  He finally layed down on the floor and napped.  Hopefully he will learn that the bed is more comfortable than the floor.

No comments: