Sunday, May 27, 2012

37 Weeks

I am 37 weeks pregnant today.  I deliver two weeks from tomorrow.  It is hard to wrap my head around it!

I went to the doctor on Friday.  I had an ultrasound due to my low weight gain, but everything with Baby looks fine.  All Baby's measurements are within normal range, although on the small side.  She weighs about 5 pounds right now (and should be about 6.3 pounds) and will likely not be as big as Charlie was when he was born. He was 7 pounds, 13 ounces.  In the past two weeks I didn't gain any weight, despite eating pretty well and not vomiting.  I am to eat high protein foods and drink lots and lots of liquids. And maybe a Chick-fil-a shake or two :-)  I'll have another ultrasound a week to double check everything.

No pictures from the ultrasound, because she had both arms over her face.  Just like Charlie!  I guess we will just have to wait to see her lovely face.

Last night, as Marc was sitting with Charlie waiting for him to go to sleep, he sneezed.  Charlie said, "Bless you Daddy."  Marc loved it!  I love it too!

No comments: