Friday, May 7, 2010

24 Weeks

I am 24 weeks pregnant today. And I am living in a world of boxes.

Last weekend my parents came over and we packed up the room we used as a storage place and brought in the crib and a bunch of toys and linens from my nephews. We are using the same dust ruffle, diaper holder and curtains that Mama made for Hudson. I just love them - so crisp and cute. We are now trying to pick a paint color. It will be a blue, but which one to pick?

And the toys are fabulous - we have every toy Baby will need until he gets into Cars and Thomas.

But now we need to find a home for all the items we were storing in the back bed room. We got rid of a lot with the garage sale and subsequent donation to the Habitat for Humanity Restore, but I need to find homes for things I don't want to give away. And while I like my house, there is very little storage space, and the attic is of no use. It is overloaded with insulation and we can't but any plywood up there. So for now, the hall is lined with diapers, the living room is full of toys and the dining room is full of stuff.

No comments: