Thursday, March 20, 2014

Buzz Lightyear and Princesses

After a good nap and some lunch, we headed back.  Charlie really loved taking the ferry between the parking lot and the Magic Kingdom.  He and Rosie both got so excited as we got closer to "Mickey's House!!"


But they were tired of my taking pictures.



But I won't let that stop me!  So once we arrived we were off to Tomorrowland. 




 We saw the Monsters Inc show and had a Mickey Mouse pretzel and then went to help Buzz Lightyear defeat the evil Zurg.




Y'all, this ride was fun.  I can't believe we had not been on it on our two previous trips.  We probably rode is 4 or 5 times total.



We did it!  We defeated Zurg!




Once again, we were deposited into a gift shop.  Give Charlie another year or so and this hat might actually fit.


I had wanted to get a picture of Rosie in her Cinderella dress with Cinderella the day before, but the wait was over an hour.  No way were we going to do that!  So this afternoon, we used a fast pass and got to see her in under 5 minutes.

This Cinderella was the most beautiful  woman.  She just radiated, and I applaud Disney for casting her so well.  Rosie was not as taken with her, though, so my dream of Rosie and Cinderella holding hands and taking a picture was over. And as you will see, I have my hip cocked out to get Ro as far away as possible so we would have no tears.


And our luck with Sleeping Beauty was no better.



While we were with the Princesses, Charlie and Marc rode the carousel again.  It is amazing the difference between being there first thing in the morning and later in the afternoon.  Morning = no wait.  Late afternoon = over 10 minutes wait. (Which I know still isn't bad.  But with a baby or a young child?  Feels like hours!)




No comments: