Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dumbo, Teacups, Horses and Pirates - Oh My!

After the Barnstormer, we headed to ride Dumbo.  Charlie was excited, while Rosie wasn't sure what to think.
 





 
Check out Rosie's video - her expression is a mix of defiance and fear and it makes me laugh.

 
Then we all piled into a tea cup and took a spin. Charlie loved it, Rosie not so much.






And by the time the cup stopped spinning, I didn't like it either.  I remember now why I didn't ride it last year - my motion sickness is no fun.  So when the boys decided to ride it again immediately, Rosie and I took a break and had a snack instead.
 


We then decided to spin on a much slower scale - the carousel!  Rosie had as much fun in line with Daddy as she did on the horse.







 
And then we headed to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, and on the way we found a Pinocchio. Charlie was fascinated!


 
And then - the Pirates!






 
And, as any good Disney ride does, we left through a gift shop. And you can't put Marc in a gift shop without a little fun.

 
It was a good morning.

 
 
 

No comments: